Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions Supersede any other Terms previously published.
- Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd is herein referred to as the Company.
- All contracts entered into between the company and any person, firm or company (herein referred to as the purchaser) buying goods from the company shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By ordering from the Company, the Purchaser shall be deemed to accept and agree to the said Terms and Conditions.
- All prices given are exclusive of V.A.T. The Company reserves the right to charge prices or products without notice, due to causes beyond the Company’s control.
- Payment terms are strictly nett. For purchases who have an accredited account, payment is due by the 28th day of the month following date of invoice. Accounts that become overdue shall result in suspension of supplies and any necessary lawful means taken to recover the debt or the goods supplied. Goods supplied by the Company remain the property of the Company until all invoices are paid in full. The Company may exercise the right to charge interest at 2% per month on overdue accounts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the goods are at the entire risk of the purchaser from the point at which the delivery is made.
- Goods supplied by the Company in accordance with the purchasers instructions but returned by the Purchaser for whatever reason shall be credited at the invoiced amount less £10.00 collection charge per parcel provided they are the Company’s stock items, are in resalable condition and are returned within 7 days of the date of supply. Faulty goods shall be credited or replaced in full to the value of the returned goods provided they are returned within 28 days of supply. The Company cannot be held liable for any loss or damage resulting directly or otherwise from the use of goods supplied.
- The Company will endeavour to supply goods within agreed times, insofar as circumstances beyond the Company's control permit. The Company cannot be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late or non delivery.
- Claims regarding short delivery or damage must be notified to the Company within 3 days of delivery. A signature given for a number of parcels received shall be considered as binding.
- Dimensions, calibrations and quantities stated are subject to standard trade tolerances. The Purchaser is responsible to ensure goods ordered are suitable for the application for which they are required.
- These Terms and Conditions and all contracts to which they apply shall in all respects be governed and constructed in accordance with English Law shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Please note that calls made too and from Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes only and will not be supplied to any 3rd party.