Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes - (Pack 200)
- Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs
- Including MRSA, Norovirus & HIV
- Multi-Purpose Formula
- Acts as a disinfectant & detergent
- Suitable for use on non-invasive equipment & surfaces
- Cost effective alternativ to traditional cleaning methods
In stock ready for dispatch today
|T048||Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes - (Pack 200)||Quantity 1+|
Clinell Universal wipes provide a range of products for surface disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical devices. Containing a unique, patented, antimicrobial formula they can be used as a detergent and disinfectant wipe - replacing the need for multiple wipes and surface cleaners.
Clinell Universal wipes are proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs making them one of the most effective antimicrobial products on the market. This revolutionary formula contains a mix of different biocides. Each biocide has a different mechanism of action, reducing the risk of germs developing resistance.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Unique Universal Formula - A mix of biocides with different mechanisms of action prevents bacterial resistance and superbug formation
- Multi-Purpose Formula - Acts as a disinfectant and detergent, replacing the need for different types of wipes and surface cleaners
- Dermatologically Tested - No sore or dry hands with frequent use
- Bactericidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal & Tuberculocidal - Effective against MRSA, Acinetobacter, VRE, Klebsiella, Pseudomonas, TB, Norovirus, Hepatitis B & C and many more
- No Damage to Surfaces & Equipment - Ideal for use on mattresses and safe to use on many types of rubber, plastic and metal
- Simple, Easy & Reliable - No dilution errors: the pre-measured dose is consistently the correct concentration
- Cost effective - Saves money by replacing multiple cleaning products
The Clinell Universal wipes unique, powerful and patented biocidal formulation includes biocidal performance against:
- Gram-Positive Bacteria (Including: Staphylococcus aureus and MRSA, Enterococci and VRE)
- Gram-Negative Bacteria (Including: Pseudomonas, E.coli, Acinetobacter, Klebsiella and Salmonella)
- Fungi (Including: Aspergillus, Candida, Penicillium)
- Mycobacteria (Including: Mycobacterium terrae and Mycobacterium bovis)
- Enveloped Viruses (Including: Herpes simplex 1 & 2, Influenza H1N1 & H5N1, Hepatitis B & C and HIV)
- Non-Enveloped Viruses (Including: Norovirus and Rotavirus)
Clinell Universal sanisitising wipes are suitable for use on a wide range of non-invasive medical devices & equipment such as; ultrasound transducers, pulse oximeter probes, doppler probes, stethoscopes, ECG machines, blood pressure machines, blood pressure cuffs, monitors…and many more.
They are also suitable for general surface cleaning of chairs, desks, door handles, mattresses, worktops, trolleys, keyboards and accessories, sinks and taps, light switches, walking frames, wheelchairs, floors, phones, hand rails…and much more
IMPORTANT NOTICE - FSN & RECALL
GAMA Healthcare are issuing a recall on this product (Hillcroft product code T048) due to a low level naturally occuring bacteria being found present in a small sample of the following batch numbers;
Your surgery may have received stock of this product at some point during 2020.
If you find you still have some stock with the affected batch numbers as listed above please contact us for credit or replacement stock.
Delivery is FREE on any order size or amount however to maintain our high level of service and to cover our costs, we do ask that you try and make your order above £50 excluding VAT. If this is not possible then we will happily dispatch your order free – whatever its size! Please note that some larger items of equipment may still incur a delivery charge especially if you require delivery to anything other than the ground floor – we will advise you what these charges may be as soon as we receive your order. There may also be additional carrier charges for highlands and islands which we have to pass on but will always make you aware before proceeding.
For information on the environmental considerations that went it to choosing how we pack goods, please click here
We are happy to take back any goods in resaleable condition. If you have received something damaged in transit or through a picking error then we will rectify this entirely at our cost, as soon as possible. If you have ordered something incorrectly or just want to return something because you do not require it any longer then we do charge £10 for collecting the item from you provided they are company stock items and not delivered direct from the manufacturer, as this will incur additional charges. Should you wish, you can return the item at your own expense via post or parcel carrier and we will credit the goods upon receipt. Please note if you choose to return the goods yourself and the goods arrive back to us damaged then we cannot take responsibility for this or for the lack of a credit as a result. Please ensure you pack all returning good securely in a strong box to minimise damages.
Please go to the returns section of your customer account module and click on 'returns' to action your return request.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the regulation surrounding the storage and handling of pharmaceutical products, these items are non-returnable. The items that are included in this category are identified as ‘pharmaceutical product’ and shown in your basket at the checkout stage.
If you wish to cancel your online order, please email or phone at the earliest opportunity as all orders are processed efficiently within our team and the sooner you let us know the better. You can cancel an order with us up to the point it has been despatched (left our warehouse), after which we incur delivery charges and will need to pass these on to you along with a collection charge from your premises. If a cancelled order gets this far there will be an all in cancellation charge of £15.00 to cover the administration and charges to get the parcel back here to our warehouse. Cancellations before this point will not incur any charges.
That's a good question!!!
- Admin Portal – Full management of fridge temperatures, staff holidays, stock management, order limits & authorisations (all for free!)
- Comprehensive Range – All your needs from under one roof: medical consumables & equipment, pharmaceuticals, stationery, calibration & PAT testing and so much more!
- Bespoke Sourcing – Let us do the work and find the products you need
- Free Delivery – No minimum order level and every order delivered for free
- Quality Products – Rely on our high quality standards
- Competitive Pricing – Bulk deals, individual & group pricing available
- Fast, Reliable Deliveries – Next day delivery is standard with an online 'track and trace' facility
- No Minimum Order – Solve your storage problems
- Easy, Efficient Ordering – phone, fax, email, freepost or online!
Wall Dispenser for Clinell Universal Wipes Packs - Green - (Single) Product Code: T052
Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes - Buy 5 Get 1 Free - (Pack 40) Product Code: T049
Clinell Universal Cleaning & Disinfecting Wipes - (Pack 100) Product Code: G131
Clinell Universal Trigger Spray - 500ml - (Single) Product Code: T075
Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes - Buy 5 Get 1 Free - (Pack 100) Product Code: T050
Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes - Refill for Bucket of 225 Wipes - (Pack 225) Product Code: T811
Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes - (Bucket 225) Product Code: T810
Clinell Sporicidal Wipes - (Pack 25) Product Code: T302