Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes - Refill for Bucket of 225 Wipes - (Pack 225)
Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes
Bucket Refill 225 Wipes
Developed by doctors and used by professionals. MRSA killed within 10 seconds. Works for a further 72 hours. Kills a vast range of germs and bacteria including MRSA , Staphylococcus Aureus, Listeria, Salmonella, HIV , Herpes, Influenza (H1N1), Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and Norovirus. You can use universal sanitising wipes on all kinds of surfaces and on skin:
Hands - Clinell is dermatologically tested to demonstrate it is safe on hands.
Surfaces - Table tops, taps, door handles, mattresses, desks, keyboards, chairs, trolleys, lockers, bed frames.
Equipment - Stethoscopes, blood pressure cuffs, ultrasound probes, toys, walking frames, wheelchairs etc.
Specific - Areas where food is prepared.
Feature - Cleans and disinfects dirty or soiled hands in one easy step.
- A distinctive advantage over gel rubs, because they can’t clean.
Feature - It’s a disinfectant and a detergent in one.
- No need for several different types of wipes and surface cleaners.
- Saves you money because you only buy one product.
- More cost effective than any of the leading cleaning and disinfectant products individually.
Feature - The patented formula contains 6 different biocides
- All 6 biocides act independently of each other, so reduce the risk of germs developing resistance.
- If the germs can’t develop a resistance, they can’t develop into a superbug.
Fact - Proven to kill 99.999% of germs
Fact - Makes the Universal Sanitising Wipes the most effective antimicrobial wipe on the market.
Tested to - European Standard EN 1276 and prEN 12054
Testing site - Prestigious UK University laboratories with validation and full publication protocols. Tested on skin - It’s kind to skin.
In stock ready for dispatch today
|T811||Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes - Refill for Bucket of 225 Wipes - (Pack 225)||Quantity 1+|
Delivery is FREE on any order size or amount however to maintain our high level of service and to cover our costs, we do ask that you try and make your order above £50 excluding VAT. If this is not possible then we will happily dispatch your order free – whatever its size! Please note that some larger items of equipment may still incur a delivery charge especially if you require delivery to anything other than the ground floor – we will advise you what these charges may be as soon as we receive your order. There may also be additional carrier charges for highlands and islands which we have to pass on but will always make you aware before proceeding.
For information on the environmental considerations that went it to choosing how we pack goods, please click here
We are happy to take back any goods in resaleable condition. If you have received something damaged in transit or through a picking error then we will rectify this entirely at our cost, as soon as possible. If you have ordered something incorrectly or just want to return something because you do not require it any longer then we do charge £10 for collecting the item from you. Should you wish, you can return the item at your own expense via post or parcel carrier and we will credit the goods upon receipt. Please note if you choose to return the goods yourself and the goods arrive back to us damaged then we cannot take responsibility for this or for the lack of a credit as a result. Please ensure you pack all returning good securely in a strong box to minimise damages.
Please go to the returns section of your customer account module and click on 'returns' to action your return request.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the regulation surrounding the storage and handling of pharmaceutical products, these items are non-returnable. The items that are included in this category are identified as ‘pharmaceutical product’ and shown in your basket at the checkout stage.
If you wish to cancel your online order, please email or phone at the earliest opportunity as all orders are processed efficiently within our team and the sooner you let us know the better. You can cancel an order with us up to the point it has been despatched (left our warehouse), after which we incur delivery charges and will need to pass these on to you along with a collection charge from your premises. If a cancelled order gets this far there will be an all in cancellation charge of £15.00 to cover the administration and charges to get the parcel back here to our warehouse. Cancellations before this point will not incur any charges.
That's a good question!!!
- Admin Portal – Full management of fridge temperatures, staff holidays, stock management, order limits & authorisations (all for free!)
- Comprehensive Range – All your needs from under one roof: medical consumables & equipment, pharmaceuticals, stationery, calibration & PAT testing and so much more!
- Bespoke Sourcing – Let us do the work and find the products you need
- Free Delivery – No minimum order level and every order delivered for free
- Quality Products – Rely on our high quality standards
- Competitive Pricing – Bulk deals, individual & group pricing available
- Fast, Reliable Deliveries – Next day delivery is standard with an online 'track and trace' facility
- No Minimum Order – Solve your storage problems
- Easy, Efficient Ordering – phone, fax, email, freepost or online!
Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes - Buy 5 Get 1 Free - (Pack 40) Product Code: T049
Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes - Buy 5 Get 1 Free - (Pack 100) Product Code: T050
Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes - (Pack 200) Product Code: T048
Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes - (Bucket 225) Product Code: T810