Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator - (Single) *** SPECIAL OFFER ***
- Uses standard consumer batteries which are both inexpensive & easy to replace
- Provides both audio & clear visual prompts to help the rescuer perform every important life-saving action
- Unique CPR feedback tool that monitors CPR quality & provides real-time feedback for depth & rate of chest compressions
- Features appropriate defibrillation energy levels meaning it can handle both adult & paediatric rescues
In stock ready for dispatch today
|T053||Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator - (Single) *** SPECIAL OFFER ***||Quantity 1+|
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. The other half require high-quality CPR. You deserve an AED that helps you all the time, one that can actually see when you are doing CPR and provide help. You need more than just commands without assistance. That's not smart, and it's certainly not help. Only ZOLL®'s AED Plus® features Real CPR Help,™ a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
A Complete Road Map for Resuscitation
A picture is worth a thousand words. The AED Plus’s unique graphical interface - pictures combined with text displays and voice prompts - helps rescuers every step of the way. Lights on the pictures draw the rescuer’s attention to actions in the proper sequence. Text and voice prompts correspond to the pictures and help the rescuer perform every important life-saving action. These pictures and prompts assure that everything is done in order, and that shocks, if required, are delivered rapidly.
One Electrode is Easier than Two
Ordinary AEDs require that the rescuer use two confusing electrodes. ZOLL’s Full-Rescue AED features CPR -D-padz, a one-piece, pre-connected pair of electrodes with Real CPR Help. By using CPR hand placement as the landmark, it is easy to place the CPR-Dpadz on the victim quickly. The CPR-D-padz also last five years - the longest shelf life of any electrodes sold today.
Intelligent Paediatric Capability
The ZOLL AED Plus can defibrillate children up to eight years of age, using the pedi-padz ® II electrodes. When the pedi-padz II are connected, the AED Plus recognizes that a paediatric rescue is in progress. With ECG analysis developed specifically for a paediatric heart rate, coupled with appropriate defibrillation energy levels, the AED Plus can handle both adult and paediatric rescues.
Consumer Batteries for Convenience and Savings
The AED Plus is the ONLY AED to use inexpensive, consumer lithium batteries that are easy to replace and last five years in standby mode.
- Automatic self test
- Lid acts as patient airway support
- Wireless data port for ease of transferring data
- Updatable when national guidelines change
Delivery is FREE on any order size or amount however to maintain our high level of service and to cover our costs, we do ask that you try and make your order above £50 excluding VAT. If this is not possible then we will happily dispatch your order free – whatever its size! Please note that some larger items of equipment may still incur a delivery charge especially if you require delivery to anything other than the ground floor – we will advise you what these charges may be as soon as we receive your order. There may also be additional carrier charges for highlands and islands which we have to pass on but will always make you aware before proceeding.
For information on the environmental considerations that went it to choosing how we pack goods, please click here
We are happy to take back any goods in resaleable condition. If you have received something damaged in transit or through a picking error then we will rectify this entirely at our cost, as soon as possible. If you have ordered something incorrectly or just want to return something because you do not require it any longer then we do charge £10 for collecting the item from you. Should you wish, you can return the item at your own expense via post or parcel carrier and we will credit the goods upon receipt. Please note if you choose to return the goods yourself and the goods arrive back to us damaged then we cannot take responsibility for this or for the lack of a credit as a result. Please ensure you pack all returning good securely in a strong box to minimise damages.
Please go to the returns section of your customer account module and click on 'returns' to action your return request.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the regulation surrounding the storage and handling of pharmaceutical products, these items are non-returnable. The items that are included in this category are identified as ‘pharmaceutical product’ and shown in your basket at the checkout stage.
If you wish to cancel your online order, please email or phone at the earliest opportunity as all orders are processed efficiently within our team and the sooner you let us know the better. You can cancel an order with us up to the point it has been despatched (left our warehouse), after which we incur delivery charges and will need to pass these on to you along with a collection charge from your premises. If a cancelled order gets this far there will be an all in cancellation charge of £15.00 to cover the administration and charges to get the parcel back here to our warehouse. Cancellations before this point will not incur any charges.
That's a good question!!!
- Admin Portal – Full management of fridge temperatures, staff holidays, stock management, order limits & authorisations (all for free!)
- Comprehensive Range – All your needs from under one roof: medical consumables & equipment, pharmaceuticals, stationery, calibration & PAT testing and so much more!
- Bespoke Sourcing – Let us do the work and find the products you need
- Free Delivery – No minimum order level and every order delivered for free
- Quality Products – Rely on our high quality standards
- Competitive Pricing – Bulk deals, individual & group pricing available
- Fast, Reliable Deliveries – Next day delivery is standard with an online 'track and trace' facility
- No Minimum Order – Solve your storage problems
- Easy, Efficient Ordering – phone, fax, email, freepost or online!