Clinispin Horizon 642VFD Centrifuge - 6-Place - Horizontal Rotor - (Single)
- Compact, single speed bench top centrifuge with a swing-out rotor
- Lightweight design & small footprint make it ideal for the doctor’s office or small laboratory
- Quiet operation with low vibration and unique cool operation
- Safety features include; out of balance detection & automatic lid lock
More stock due in shortly
|T1261||Clinispin Horizon 642VFD Centrifuge - 6-Place - Horizontal Rotor - (Single)||Quantity 1+|
The Clinispin horizon 642VFD is a compact, single speed bench top centrifuge with a swing-out rotor. It is supplied with a 6-place horizontal rotor, 6 x 10ml tube adaptors and 6 x 5 ml tube adaptors. The horizontal rotor allows for the test tubes to be inserted at a convenient 45 degree angle, they are then gently rotated to a full horizontal position as the motor accelerates.The unique rotor and compact design and at only 5.4 kgs minimises its footprint making it ideal for the doctor’s office or a small laboratory.
- Electronic Timer - selectable from 1 to 30 minutes, preset to 10 minutes (± 1%)
- Brushless DC Motor - for smooth and quiet operation with no routine maintenance
- Cool Running - unique design allows for cool operation even under the heaviest workloads
- Single speed
- Quiet operation and low vibration
- Automatic Lid-Lock - centrifuge will not run with the lid open; lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Cycle counter to monitor usage
- End of run audible indicator sounds when the rotor has stopped to inform of cycle completion
- Out of balance detection - if an imbalance is detected the centrifuge will come to a safe controlled stop
- CE Marked, MET compliant to CAN/CSA/UL Standards
Rotor 6-Place horizontal rotor
Maximum Speed 3900 RPM (Single speed 3800 (+/- 100) RPM )
Maximum RCF 2050 xg (RCF 2016 (+/- 90) xg )
Nominal Acceleration Time 20 seconds
Electronic Timer 1 to 30 minutes (preset to 10 minutes +/- 1%)
Centrifuge Motor 1/30 HP, PSC motor
Dimensions 220mm (H) x 300mm (W) x 350mm (D)
Weight 5.4 kgs
Voltage Requirements 230 and 110V versions available
Maximum Power Requirements 200 watts
Frequency 50/60 Hz
Protection 4 amp, resettable circuit breaker (x2)
Delivery is FREE on any order size or amount however to maintain our high level of service and to cover our costs, we do ask that you try and make your order above £50 excluding VAT. If this is not possible then we will happily dispatch your order free – whatever its size! Please note that some larger items of equipment may still incur a delivery charge especially if you require delivery to anything other than the ground floor – we will advise you what these charges may be as soon as we receive your order. There may also be additional carrier charges for highlands and islands which we have to pass on but will always make you aware before proceeding.
For information on the environmental considerations that went it to choosing how we pack goods, please click here
We are happy to take back any goods in resaleable condition. If you have received something damaged in transit or through a picking error then we will rectify this entirely at our cost, as soon as possible. If you have ordered something incorrectly or just want to return something because you do not require it any longer then we do charge £10 for collecting the item from you. Should you wish, you can return the item at your own expense via post or parcel carrier and we will credit the goods upon receipt. Please note if you choose to return the goods yourself and the goods arrive back to us damaged then we cannot take responsibility for this or for the lack of a credit as a result. Please ensure you pack all returning good securely in a strong box to minimise damages.
Please go to the returns section of your customer account module and click on 'returns' to action your return request.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the regulation surrounding the storage and handling of pharmaceutical products, these items are non-returnable. The items that are included in this category are identified as ‘pharmaceutical product’ and shown in your basket at the checkout stage.
If you wish to cancel your online order, please email or phone at the earliest opportunity as all orders are processed efficiently within our team and the sooner you let us know the better. You can cancel an order with us up to the point it has been despatched (left our warehouse), after which we incur delivery charges and will need to pass these on to you along with a collection charge from your premises. If a cancelled order gets this far there will be an all in cancellation charge of £15.00 to cover the administration and charges to get the parcel back here to our warehouse. Cancellations before this point will not incur any charges.
That's a good question!!!
- Admin Portal – Full management of fridge temperatures, staff holidays, stock management, order limits & authorisations (all for free!)
- Comprehensive Range – All your needs from under one roof: medical consumables & equipment, pharmaceuticals, stationery, calibration & PAT testing and so much more!
- Bespoke Sourcing – Let us do the work and find the products you need
- Free Delivery – No minimum order level and every order delivered for free
- Quality Products – Rely on our high quality standards
- Competitive Pricing – Bulk deals, individual & group pricing available
- Fast, Reliable Deliveries – Next day delivery is standard with an online 'track and trace' facility
- No Minimum Order – Solve your storage problems
- Easy, Efficient Ordering – phone, fax, email, freepost or online!