Ultraspec Vaginal Speculum with Sidewall Retractor - Medium - (Pack 10)
- Enables a clear unobstructed view of the cervix
- Excellent solution to increasing incidences of vaginal side-wall prolapse
- Designed to offer patient protection & comfort
- Provides cost & time saving benefits
In stock ready for dispatch today
|T1131-M||Ultraspec Vaginal Speculum with Sidewall Retractor - Medium - (Pack 10)||Quantity 1+|
Medical professionals report increasing incidences of vaginal side-wall prolapse as obesity increases. This restricts visibility and access, increases the number of general anaesthetic referrals and slows down procedures.
The new Retractor is a cost-effective, single-use four-blade speculum for overcoming anterior vaginal wall laxity to ensure maximum visibility during the procedure. By simply inserting a vaginal side-wall Retractor into an Ultraspec® speculum, the vaginal side-walls are gently displaced laterally and a clear view of the cervix is created.
- Cost Saving as only one speculum is used for inspection and treatment
- Unobstructed view of the cervix means fewer patients need to undergo procedures under a general anaesthetic, saving in excess of £300 per referral and streamlining patient care
- Provides patient protection and can reduce the incidence of inadvertent/painful sidewall burns during cervical procedures
- Time saving benefits as you just simply insert a second instrument instead of aborting the procedure
The Retractor is exclusively for use with Ultraspec® speculum. Never insert Retractor without Ultraspec® speculum in place.
Delivery is FREE on any order size or amount however to maintain our high level of service and to cover our costs, we do ask that you try and make your order above £50 excluding VAT. If this is not possible then we will happily dispatch your order free – whatever its size! Please note that some larger items of equipment may still incur a delivery charge especially if you require delivery to anything other than the ground floor – we will advise you what these charges may be as soon as we receive your order. There may also be additional carrier charges for highlands and islands which we have to pass on but will always make you aware before proceeding.
For information on the environmental considerations that went it to choosing how we pack goods, please click here
We are happy to take back any goods in resaleable condition. If you have received something damaged in transit or through a picking error then we will rectify this entirely at our cost, as soon as possible. If you have ordered something incorrectly or just want to return something because you do not require it any longer then we do charge £10 for collecting the item from you. Should you wish, you can return the item at your own expense via post or parcel carrier and we will credit the goods upon receipt. Please note if you choose to return the goods yourself and the goods arrive back to us damaged then we cannot take responsibility for this or for the lack of a credit as a result. Please ensure you pack all returning good securely in a strong box to minimise damages.
Please go to the returns section of your customer account module and click on 'returns' to action your return request.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the regulation surrounding the storage and handling of pharmaceutical products, these items are non-returnable. The items that are included in this category are identified as ‘pharmaceutical product’ and shown in your basket at the checkout stage.
If you wish to cancel your online order, please email or phone at the earliest opportunity as all orders are processed efficiently within our team and the sooner you let us know the better. You can cancel an order with us up to the point it has been despatched (left our warehouse), after which we incur delivery charges and will need to pass these on to you along with a collection charge from your premises. If a cancelled order gets this far there will be an all in cancellation charge of £15.00 to cover the administration and charges to get the parcel back here to our warehouse. Cancellations before this point will not incur any charges.
That's a good question!!!
- Admin Portal – Full management of fridge temperatures, staff holidays, stock management, order limits & authorisations (all for free!)
- Comprehensive Range – All your needs from under one roof: medical consumables & equipment, pharmaceuticals, stationery, calibration & PAT testing and so much more!
- Bespoke Sourcing – Let us do the work and find the products you need
- Free Delivery – No minimum order level and every order delivered for free
- Quality Products – Rely on our high quality standards
- Competitive Pricing – Bulk deals, individual & group pricing available
- Fast, Reliable Deliveries – Next day delivery is standard with an online 'track and trace' facility
- No Minimum Order – Solve your storage problems
- Easy, Efficient Ordering – phone, fax, email, freepost or online!